Saturday, December 18, 2010

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Hey my name is Wolf, and this is Rock ‘N’ Roll Explosion! Lately, I have been going to a lot of gigs, seeing a lot of bands, and listening to a lot of albums. I felt like I wanted to express my ideas through a blog. What I want to do is attend as many shows as I can, review them, review new albums, and try to interview bands. I feel like there is a lot of good music going on right now and I want to show awesome bands to people. I hope that this blog will get people to hear new things and to discover bands that they like, because that’s what I love to do. I am a very big music fan as well as a musician, and will take any form of music you’d like me to review. I hope to hear some new badass bands very soon! I would also like to add a nice Rest in Peace for Captain Beefheart, who sadly passed yesterday at the age of 69.

No comments:

Post a Comment