Saturday, May 7, 2011

ALBUM REVIEW: Kamikaze: Tinnitus EP

The past few months I've been searching for new bands that really blow me away. I have found a few bands and Kamikaze is one of them all the way. This band gets so much sound from a three piece. (Excluding being really fuckin' loud) Their new EP Tinnitus is a great hard rock piece of music. It really grabs you by the balls and takes you for a ride. The really cool thing about this EP is that it is short, but once its over you want to listen to it again. (Which has happened to me multiple times with this one) I cannot choose the best tracks off of this record because they are all great and all deserve to be favored. Kamikaze are pretty refreshing from the popular music of today. They deserve a lot more recognition than they get, and I would seriously reccomend buying this record or going to one of their shows! (Bring a pair of earphones for either one)

You can listen and download Tinnitus at: http://kamikazela.bandcamp.com/album/tinnitus-ep
or buy physical copies at: http://www.kamikazela.com/merch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment